Tired of wondering whether or not your garage door is closed? Get peace of mind when you install the Chamberlain “MyQ Garage” Universal Smartphone Controller.
Grant Clauster of Electronic House says the MyQ is “a smart and simple-to-use device that does exactly what I wanted, and a little more.”
The controller connects any major brand garage door opener to the Internet, so you can monitor its status and open/close it from anywhere in the world using your mobile device or PC. The controller also sends optional alerts, letting you know when the garage opens or closes.
- Connects your garage door opener to the Internet
- Enables remote control via any mobile device or PC
- Sends optional push notifications or email alerts
- Free mobile app/site – no monthly fees
- Works with most garage door openers made after 1993
- Installs in minutes using your home’s Wi-Fi
The free MyQ mobile app for Apple/Android devices (and the matching mobile website for non-iOS/Android users) gives you remote control over your garage door, as well as any other MyQ connected devices in your network. Optional alerts can also be set up to notify you when the door opens/closes. Alerts can be sent as mobile push notifications or emails, or both.