Now available at Home Controls, Skylink residential garage door openers offer reliability and durability. They are engineered to provide ultimate safety and security. The Skylink garage door opener has a DC motor which provides quiet operation compared to traditional garage door openers. Skylink offers a variety of Garage Door Kits which offer various garage door accessories. Whether you are looking for multiple remotes, or an exterior Keyless Entry Keypad, we’ve got a kit for you.
See the Home Controls Collection Here: www.homecontrols.com/Categories/Skylink-Garage-Door-Openers
- Quiet DC Motor: The DC motor offers additional benefits with very quiet operation and much less vibration. It is ideal for garage doors that are below a living room or bedroom. The DC motor also offers the soft start soft stop features, which reduces the vibration and wear and tear of all the mechanical parts.
- Rolling Code Technology: An encrypted code, which is different from the previous code, is generated for every Remote activation.
- Optimal Force Learnings: The microprocessor automatically sets the garage doors opening and closing forces. There is no need to set the force yourself, simply run a full cycle.
- Safety Beam Sensors: Door automatically reverses if an obstacle is detected beneath the door while closing.
- Soft Start, Soft Stop: Accelerates slowly to full speed and slows down before coming to a complete stop. It reduces vibration and wear and tear on all mechanical parts.
- Durable Chain / Belt Drive: The Garage Door Openers are available with either the Chain or Belt Drive.
- Easy to Install: The Garage Door Opener entails simple installation and programming. Installation guides and user manuals are all included.