Now available as an Android App (in Beta), NuVo Music Port App allows you to wirelessly control your NuVo multi-room audio system from your Android mobile device, and be closer to your music, anytime, anywhere. Play any music selection from iTunes or Windows Media Player, and even access audio from the internet (Pandora, SiriusXM, and over 100,000+ TuneIn stations), all throughout your home. Luxuriate in the convenience.
Using your Android device you can select and play any of these music options anywhere you choose.
- Windows Media Audio
- SiriusXM (subscription required)
- Rhapsody (subscription required)
Use your personal device to play music on your patio, scroll through your music library, add music to your playlist, or create your own personal Pandora station. With your Android control app, you choose the music to play, plus when and where to play it. Listen in one room, or in multiple areas throughout the house. Enjoy the same song, or let everyone in your family select their own preference…simultaneously. It’s your music, the way you want it, and the NuVo app just gets you closer to it.
NOTE: Requires a NuVo Music Port: www.homecontrols.com/Nuvo-Music-Port-NVMPS4x
Start your app, select the area where you want your music (ie. Patio) and select what you want to hear. It’s that simple. Your music is at your fingertips and can follow you throughout your home.
- Control of your music library, power, volume, music queue, pause, next, mute
- Control of music in each area of your home
- Multiple sources of music to choose from
- Pandora station customization
- Ability to search your music by artist name, album, genre, or favorites
- Now playing display with album art, artist name, station, or album