EHX: The CE Pro Event (Electronic House Expo) 2011 kicked off Thursday morning with a full schedule of all-inclusive training and an expo floor showcasing new technologies for thousands of custom electronics professionals eager to explore new opportunities and grow their businesses. EHX: The CE Pro Event runs through Saturday at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida. For more information visit www.ehxweb.com.
- Home Health Tech by Home Controls is exhibiting at EHX.
Integrators from across the country came to EHX to take advantage of CEDIA University training, InfoComm training, Commercial Integrator and CE Pro Sessions, and manufacturer training from Lutron Electronics, LeGrand, Universal Remote Control, and PCS. In additon, attendees had the opportunity to participate in the ADI Skills Challenge, which tested their agility and technical ability.
Highlights of the day included:
- CE Pro “How to Make Money” Owner Sessions taught by the CE Pro Editorial Team and industry experts, including courses on Smart Energy, Commercial, Electronic Security, Home Health Technology, and Custom Electronics;
- CEDIA University – CEDIA-accredited courses on today’s hottest topics, such IT/IP Networking, High Definition 3D TV, and Fundamentals of Home Theater Design;
- Demo Alley – New high-performance Demo Rooms;
- Show Floor – See the hottest new products from the industry’s top manufacturers; and
- Manufacturer Training Sessions – Products, technical support, sales strategies from the pros who use the gear every day.
Thursday’s opening day was capped off by the Green Beer Bash, sponsored by the Alarm Association of Florida (AAF), and the St. Patrick’s Day Party featuring the CE Pro All-Star Band, sponsored by Legrand, where some of the industry’s finest musicians rocked out for EHX attendees.
EHX continues Friday, March 18 through Saturday, March 19.