On-Q/Legrand has released a software upgrade for their Unity Home System, providing the central connection point for Selective Call Intercom, lyriQ Audio, and On-Q Camera systems. Version 2.2.114 of the Unity Software includes the addition of:
- Lighting – giving users control of any Legrand RF Lighting Control product. Homeowners can control existing scenes, dim individual lights or create Lighting Collections.
- Customizable Door Chimes – allowing users to record up to 15 seconds of any song on the network to be played as the doorbell
- Door Messaging – plays a pre-recorded voice message to visitors at the front door and allows them to record a message
- Internet Radio – is now accessable through Player, giving homeowners access to over 60,000 radio stations
- and more!
Newly released hardware allows expansion of the system to include up to eight user interfaces. And now – users can control their system on-the-go with their iPhone or from their PC with Unity Mobile!
Existing systems and new installations can be updated via the Update button in System Setup. This update will change the software version to 2.2.114.
- Click here to learn more about the new features of the Unity Home System.