March 22, 2013 Leave a comment
Home Controls is excited to introduce a new WiFi version of the very popular Temperature@lert system. The the Temperature@lert WiFi Temperature Monitor, you can monitor the temperature of any environment with an Internet connection. No computer is required! This device connects to your network via 802.11b/g wireless (or wired ethernet) to automatically email you when the surrounding temperature falls outside your set range. It’s perfect for monitoring server rooms, offices, labs, homes, commercial buildings and more.
- Check it out here: www.homecontrols.com/TemperatureAlert-WiFi-Temperature-Monitor-TATMWIFI330
- Receive real-time temperature alerts via email, text, or phone call
- Connects to your network via WiFi or wired Ethernet
- Sends daily status email with previous day’s log of readings
- Set multiple temperature and humidity alert levels
- Compact size fits anywhere Read more of this post