Home Controls is offering 20% Off our entire collection of X10 powerline home automation and security profucts. This limited-time offer is only valid for one week and expires Sunday, April 21, 2013.
Did you know that X10 not only supports lighting and appliance controls, but also provides an amazing D.I.Y. home security system?
X10 SecuriLINK Home Security
When the console is triggered, it flashes your home’s lights and blares a piercing 95 decibel siren (about as loud as a home stereo on max volume). And, it activates the voice dialer system. It calls you first. If you don’t answer, it calls five additional programmable numbers (friends, relatives or neighbors) until somebody picks up. When you answer, it plays a recorded message (in your words), letting you know that there is a possible burglary at your home. Press any key on the touchtone phone to listen in on your home. That way you can determine if there really is an emergency or if someone at home accidentally tripped the alarm.
The main console starts at less than $100!
- 32 Zones of protection: Secure doors, windows, hallways, stairwells & more with Door/Window Sensors and Motion Detectors
- Phone Control: Call in from any cell or touch tone phone to arm/disarm and control lights from ANYWHERE in the world!
- Built-in lighting timer to deter crime: Set lights on random schedules to give your home that lived-in look
- Sleek new design: Hidden keypad, NiteGlow LCD Screen, wall mountable & more!
- No contracts to sign: Avoid getting locked into a contract and save money
- Say goodbye to hidden fees: No contractors, install charges, monthly fees or false alarm fines
- Easy do-it-yourself installation: Set it up yourself in under half an hour
Easy, Wireless Installation = No Installation Charges: The last thing you want is some installation guy to track muddy boots through your home and spend hours installing your system. Since this is a wireless system, you can set it up yourself in less than half an hour with nothing but a screwdriver. No drilling, no wiring, no installation fees – it’s a breeze!
Read more of this post