Home Controls Introduces NavNet, No-Programming Home Automation!
June 14, 2012 3 Comments
Home Controls is the first – and currently the only – home automation distributor to offer the powerful and popular NavNet home automation system to the U.S. market. This product line is available exclusively to our dealers.
Get In, Get Out, Get Paid!
NavNet’s home automation solution offers “out of the box” functionality, allowing homeowners full control over music, movies, lighting, security, HVAC and more – from anywhere in the world. NavNet sets itself apart through ease of installation, graphically-rich interfaces and an overall experience that makes NavNet solutions fun and easy to use. NavNet has worked hard to create solutions that fit seamlessly into any home environment. A NavNet system ensures that an automated home has a beautifully-designed, sleek software interface that is easy to use right from the start.
See the entire NavNet product line on Home Controls
Remember to log in to see dealer prices. Not a dealer? Sign up here and join for free.
No-Programming Home Automation
NavNet Controllers are the heart of your automated home, coordinating communication between all your home’s sub-systems. The controller allows easy access and provides enhanced comfort, safety, convenience and energy savings by coordinating all the electronic sub-systems in your home.
- Avoid programming bottleneck. No more writing code. Any staff members can configure the NavNet system.
- Much faster setup with consistent, high-quality results.
- Pre-built integration with some of the industry’s largest automation and audio manufacturers – including HAI, GE Security, NuVo, SpeakerCraft, Vantage, Elk, Simply Automated, PulseWorx, Aprilaire, and Global Cache, just to name a few!
- Massive database of pre-built A/V devices – and dealers can build your own drivers.
- Pre-built and dynamically generated GUIs.
NavNet Touch Panels
NavNet touch panels eliminate the stacks of remote controls, hard-to-use audio keypads and the clutter of wall switches, thermostats and security keypads. This both simplifies and expands your ability to control a broad range of automated systems and devices.
- Economical touch panels in 8″, 12″ 15″ and 17″ sizes
- Free Apps for iTouch, iPhone, iPad and Android
- Browser-based configuration and remote accessibility – with no fees!
NavNet Audio and Video
- Play up to four SiriusXM channels simultaneously
- Enjoy Netflix movies right from your NavNet system
- Comes pre-loaded with 1,300 internet radio stations
- Play your own music collection with direct integration with iTunes
- System access from anywhere over Wi-Fi or 3G
- Built-in Blu-Ray, DVD and 3D movie server functionality
Or call Bob Grier at 800-266-8765 x107 for more details!