Full Control of Elk M1 From Your iPhone or iPod Touch
March 20, 2010 3 Comments
eKeypad Pro is an application that provides mobile control of an ELK M1 system on your iPhone or iPod touch. From alarm functionality to lighting controls, eKeypad Pro allows you to view and control all aspects of your installation. This includes:
- Area status information, with support for multiple areas.
- Alarm Functionality: Arming, Disarming and Status indicators
- Keypad functionality: Function Keys, Function Key Status Lights
- Elk internal task activation
- Lighting control (UPB, X-10, On-Q, Centralite, Lutron Radio RA, Z-Wave and C-BUS)
- Relay Output control
- Thermostat control (RCS, HAI, and Aprilaire)
- Zone status information and bypass control
- Temperature sensors (probes, keypads and thermostats)
- View IP Cameras and DVRs
Additionally, eK Pro is focused on providing easy and convenient access. The current release supports:
- Support for both the secured and unsecured ports of the Elk-M1XEP.
- Configurable interface. Change the app layout to suit your needs.
- Favorites screen. Consolidate commonly used elements to one screen.
- Full automatic caching of panel details and configuration.
- Easy access to multiple M1 panels from within the application.
eKeypad Pro is an advanced iPhone App for your Elk M1 system. It also comes in more lightweight versions, including eKeypad M1 (an intermediate level iPhone App) and eKeypad Alarm (a basic iPhone App).